Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are your artwork requirements?
The preferred format for all artwork is an Adobe Illustrator EPS file or a high-resolution JPEG file (1200 dpi or higher). We also accept PSD, TIF, JPEG, and AI. We have even processed faxes, mail-in pages, descriptions, and cave drawings.
Charges may apply to process art. If you have questions about your logo, call 800-560-0728 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How should I care for my gloves?
- Keep leather gloves in a cool, dry place.
- If gloves get wet, lay them out to dry in a warm place. Never put them on a heater or in the oven. This dries the gloves out and could be a fire hazard.
- Leather gloves intended for wet work should be treated with mink oil or similar waterproofing compound. Note: This usually darkens the leather.
- Never wash fleece gloves with anything wool. Wool tends to create a lot of lint that will stick to the fleece.
- Hand wash wool gloves and lay them out flat to dry.
- Depending on the dirt (not oil or paint), cotton gloves can usually be tossed in the washing machine with other laundry.